Old 06-01-2006, 05:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
Timothy

Default Could someone test this please..?

On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 16:59:21 -0800, David Ross wrote:
Before I give any serious attention to a Web page, I test it. Here are
the results.
29 XHTML 1.0 Transitional errors
no CSS errors
no W3C WCAG level A accessibility errors
Let me know when you fix the XHTML errors, and I'll take another look. To
find the errors, go to
http://validator.w3.org/detailed.html
and select "Show Source" so that
you can see the numbered lines.

Good day David,
Thanks for viewing my site today. I was wondering who ran my site
through validator.... 80)

"Before I give any serious attention to a Web page, I test it"

Is this to mean that you test all your site builds..... or the sites that
you use? While I strive to be fully compliant, it's not them end all and
be all of web design. When I run :
http://www.google.com/

through:

http://validator.w3.org/detailed.html

It returns :
Failed validation, 51 errors

Does this mean that you will not take google.com seriously?

In fear of starting a pointless arguement........
Thanks for your time.
Timothy