Old 06-01-2006, 03:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al

Default Kenni Judd: your email thinks I am a spammer

Just more proof that I may be slightly off kilter and that everything I say
is suspect.

I just looked back to December 4th when this all happened.

It was a company called SpamArrest.com which sent the challenge response
email.
It was SpamCop.net that had me on the blacklist.

This all happened in one day. By the time my service provider responded to
my plea for help all they could do was report that the mail server was no
longer on the blacklist. According to the email timestamps, this was about
45 minutes after I completed the challenger response doo doo.

It sure feels like there is a direct connection, and there has to be a
connection of some sort between the companies collecting spam and the
companies creating the blacklists, but I suppose I am wrong to have lumped
them into one company.

I looked up the two names online and they seem to be antagonistic; chatter
from Spamcop that reveals it believes Spamarrest appears to be resorting to
spam to promote its services.

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
news
Al,

VERY interesting.

Read this page:

http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/329.html

Scroll down to the Challenge/response spam filtering section.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org