Old 06-01-2006, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tim C.

Default Cuttings from a quince?

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:18:52 GMT, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:

The message
from Tim C. contains these words:

Can anyone here help me please?
There's a rather nice flowering quince with pink flowers down the road from
my house and I would rather like to take a cutting off it.

Is it possible/realistic to take a cutting or two of this bush?
Is there a best time and technique to do this? I'm clueless, as you can
tell.

Where are you? I have suckers coming from my Japonica (And three big
bags of fruit this year - lovely jelly and improves cooked apple no
end...)

You're welcome to a rooted sucker.

Rusty Hinge, thanks for the offer, but I'm in Austria.