Old 07-01-2006, 04:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Eric Hunt

Default Kenni Judd: your email thinks I am a spammer

Danny,

It's not your personal IP - it's your entire ISP being blocked!

Believe me, the mail administrators at your ISP are working on it. It will
go away in a day or two.

I always send my ISP's admins an email notifying them of a new blacklisting
and they've always been on top of it prior to my email. It couldn't hurt for
you to do the same.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"danny" wrote in message
I just sent out a message to our orchid society members, and got a bounce
with this reason:
- MAIL REFUSED - IP (205.152.59.69) is in RBL black list
spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net