Old 07-01-2006, 04:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd

Default Award Slides

K -- Garnet Glory was awarded at the WPB judging center (before HQ was
built), Ocean Storm was awarded at the Delray Beach OS Show. In neither
case did I get anything besides the judging form with the award sticker on
it. Kenni

It would be nice to give some written instructions to the exhibitor,
though. Maybe even a copy of the registration form. Unfortunately, I
don't think that is going to happen on an organized level. Now that it
has been brought to my attention (never thought about it before), I'll
make sure to keep a few extra copies of the forms in my judging kit. But
that is just me. Maybe it is one step towards changing the world...

Rob

WHAT?

You don't give out instructions on how to register an unnamed hybrid or
how to get an unidentified orchid identified??? Say its not so! Say I'm
misreading that.

K Barrett