Old 07-01-2006, 03:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko

Default Battery Charger Part --- A-0705L --- Circuit Breaker --- besides the company Who can it be order from ??

NAPA auto parts store - 8 amp universal circuit breaker $5.49

"BoNanner" wrote in message
Battery Charger Part --- A-0705L ---- 30A

Husky brand Automotive/etc., charger bought at Home Depot early last
year. $40 or $50.

Worked for some months then in the middle of a charging session it
just stopped. Of course it was out of the 90 day store/replacement
warrenty and no one in town works on them. Shipping it off is out of
the question since doing so would about equal the price of a new one.

Knowing only enough to know battery chargers aren't rocket science I
opened it looking for a fuse. Turns out the 'fuse' is a
self-contained circuit breaker with the above part number.

There are no lose wires, burnt smelling transformer, it simply has no
power running through it. The power cord comes in to a small circuit
board then to the breaker. I suppose the board could be fried but it
would be easier to find the other part first or so I thought.

The company's parts dept. is voice mail & has yet too return calls.

On the internet several places wholesell them.

Where can I find this part?

Hints, tips, or outright answer! I'll take anything constructive.

Thanks