Old 19-02-2003, 12:55 PM
Peter D Simpson

Default Gardening Holiday

Apologies if this is not the correct place to ask this but I wonder if there
is any couple keen on gardening who would like to spend some time during the
winter/spring months in the warmer climate of Portugal.

Recently, the couple who have spent many years enjoying rent free
accomodation in our villa set in 3 acres od orchard in return for keeping
the garden up together, have retired through old age. Since then, the
garden surrounding the villa has become a little neglected.

If anyone is interested in spending some time on a regular basis, enjoying
the sun and good life Portugal offers in return for doing our garden, please
let me know.

Regards,

Peter