Old 08-01-2006, 03:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
dave weil

Default New Rose Garden

On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 18:43:28 -0500, "MJC" wrote:

"Peace"

I've got Desert Peace. An absolutely STUNNING rose. No two blooms are
the same nor do they develop the same as the blooms age. They have
very vivid yellow, red, violet and orange colors. Plus, they have a
long life, both on the stem and in the vase.

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/l.php?i=A1511&tab=10

If you want me to send you a pic or two from my plant, write me
privately and I'll send them to you.

I highly recommend this plant, unless you don't like vivid, almost
"paintlike" colors, and some people prefer more "natural" colors.