Old 08-01-2006, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default HELP- Are Passion Flowers Evergreen ???

I wonder if any of the subscribers are able to help?

I have been looking for a vigorous growing evergreen climber to screen
a wall -- Read on :-

I have a Honeysuckle, Climates and Passion Fruit plants on a southwest
facing wall. We haven't had any real heavy frost but with what we
have had the Honeysuckle and Climates have withered away, as expected,
but the Passion Flower has stayed green and is vibrant and showing new
growth.

Are Passion Flowers evergreen??? If so, this type of plant may be the
Plant I have been looking for !

Please advise.

Many Thanks.

Rick.