Old 09-01-2006, 04:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default Newbie

In article ,
says...
~Well actuallty its all a part of being Aussie. First they grab us all when
~we are but tiny tykes and they drag us off for Secret Aussies Business where
~they teach us how to be good at "taking the ****" and "being a good sport"
~
~So if we sound alike it just means that we had good teachers ;-)
~
~Kye.
~
~"Reka" wrote in message
. ..
~ In article ,
~
says...
~ ~"Why when I was a young whipper-snapper we had to walk 50 miles through
~ the
~ ~orchidless barrens to get to a computer and then you were lucky if they
~ had
~ ~even heard of what usenet was..."
~ ~
~ ~Sorry I felt that it needed that...
~ Tisk, tisk, Kye! I am sure you stole Dave's lines!
~ --
~ Reka
~
~ This is LIFE! It's not a rehearsal. Don't miss it!
~
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
~
~
~

Uh, I meant the age group was more appropriate...
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html