Old 19-02-2003, 08:09 PM
Pete The Gardener

Default Sarcococca again

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:27:37 +0000, Mike
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

This is sheer curiosity as we don't do mail order and I'm not
advertising! ;-) But what sort of height are the respective plants?
We're selling them in one litre pots for £3.50 and they're probably
about 12 to 18" high and quite sturdy. They're slow-growers, so it
really is interesting to know what you're looking at, at those prices.
Most of us ours have now gone because once people get a whiff of that
lovely scent............ ;-)
--
Sacha

If your not 'advertising' and directing your question to one person
only, could this not have been done by email?

Not 'advertising'?

"I think not"

??? I can't see any 'advertising' in what Sacha wrote, perhaps you're
reading something that's not there.

One rule for you and one for me?

???

Where's the Charter?

The charter can be accessed through the uk.* web site at:
http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.gardening.html
HTH

--
Pete The Gardener
A room without books is like a body without a soul.