Old 10-01-2006, 01:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default Newbie

In article ,
says...
~I seem to have been asleep for much of this thread - probably because I'm way
~past Kye's "nearly thirty". But everyone else is doing such a good job I think
~I'll just sit back & enjoy it, despite what seems to be Reka's attempt to drag
~me in.

Hmmph! I'm not dragging anyone. It's just that the usually the older
generation "brags" about the walking through the knee-deep snow (or
apparently in your corner of the world, the dry, hot barrens) all the way
to school...
--
Reka ;-)

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html