Old 10-01-2006, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default not quite a gardening question !

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

The message
from kathryn contains these words:

ha ha ha...you are all soooooooooooooooooo witty !

Too bad your posts don't include any previous context, so nobody knows
what you're wittering about.

------------------================QUOTE================--------------------

Hi all
we have a bunny and two guineas that live in the shed, lately they have
had company, we know this because the feed sacks been eaten into and
these are out of reach to the pets), is there any way of telling
whether its a rat or a mouse (droppings ect).
Would the guineas still be alive if it was a rat??
I have had trouble with a rat before which i found in my compost bin
(yikes) pest control dealt with it that time.
Kathryn

--
kathryn

That help?