Old 11-01-2006, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amos E Wolfe

Default Punctures in wheelbarrow tyre

"Broadback" wrote in message
I've asked here before I think, but here I go again. any ideas as to how I
may stop this? I've Googled for puncture free and solid tyres but only
seem to come up with USA sites. Any ideas or help appreciated.
--
Please do not reply to this Email address
All Emails are deleted upon receipt.

I use "Slime" - sold in Halfords in the cycling department - one bottle was
about 7 quid last time I bought it and will do two bike tyres, one or two
wheelbarrow tyres depending on size. I have used it in a wheelbarrow which
used to get apuncture about once a fortnight and it's never had one since
(caused by pushing it across ashes from burnt wood which contains nails).

Read about it at http://www.slime.com

--
-=# Amos E Wolfe #=-
AIM: Traindriver9334