Old 11-01-2006, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Punctures in wheelbarrow tyre

The message
from John contains these words:

Having failed completely to find a spare wheel/tyre in any wheelbarrow
outlet, I went to my local Motor Factors and bought a small aerosol
"emergency tyre repair kit". Used this as directed - haven't had to do
it again since (about 9 months ago). Mind, I don't routinely barrow
loads of bricks about.

I did that to a sidecar wheel which had a *VERY* slow puncture. It
didn't need pumping up again as long as I had it.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig