Old 12-01-2006, 12:54 AM posted to rec.gardens
David Ross

Default Could someone test this please..?

Timothy wrote:

Good day,
I was hoping that some of you could test my site. It's address is:
www.resources.ywgc.com

I'm reassembling an old gardening site that I had and combined my old
photo site into it also. Killing 2 birds with one dot com address.

Does the color scheme work for you..?
Is the font size ok?
Is the navigation through out the site easy enough?
Any and all comments are welcome.
Thank you for your time.
Timothy

Okay, I finally got around to viewing some of your Web pages.
Generally, they are okay; but I have a few criticisms.

Your Contacts page might be better if you also included a postal
address.

Your use of an orange background (#ff9933) with white in some of
your boxes means that people with visual handicaps might have
trouble reading the text. This affect not only those with some
visual impairment but also those with color blindness.

In general, your links do not change color when their pages are
visited. Many will find this annoying.

Your home page now has 159 HTML 4.01 Strict errors versus 29 XHTML
1.0 Transitional errors previously. Your style-sheet now has 1
error versus no errors previously.

--

David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

Concerned about someone (e.g., Pres. Bush) snooping
into your E-mail? Use PGP.
See my http://www.rossde.com/PGP/