Old 12-01-2006, 03:52 AM posted to rec.gardens
Timothy

Default Could someone test this please..?

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:54:08 -0800, David Ross wrote:

Okay, I finally got around to viewing some of your Web pages. Generally,
they are okay; but I have a few criticisms.

O' I knew you would 80P ........

Your Contacts page might be better if you also included a postal address.

I really don't want my postal address out there in the wide internet like
that. I get enough junk mail and really don't want anonymous net trolls to
show up at my door. The resource pages are not to generate local customers
for my business.

Your use of an orange background (#ff9933) with white in some of your
boxes means that people with visual handicaps might have trouble reading
the text. This affect not only those with some visual impairment but also
those with color blindness.

Of course you have to view it when I'm playing with colors. I went and got
a web safe color wheel.... seems to make things worse for me. Way too many
choices. I'm sure the colors will change 5 more time before the end of the
night 80)

In general, your links do not change color when their pages are visited.
Many will find this annoying.

Your home page now has 159 HTML 4.01 Strict errors versus 29 XHTML 1.0
Transitional errors previously. Your style-sheet now has 1 error versus
no errors previously.

Whoa.....! How does the validator return that to you? When I check I get a
green light? The css error is really a work around for an internet
destroyer bug. Keeps the navigation tabs from jumping around in IE. Just
for full disclousre, many of the pages do not validate due to google
adsence's script code. They generate 4 errors and I'm not about to fix
them. Adsence forbids it.

--
http://resources.ywgc.com