Old 12-01-2006, 06:07 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Beano

Default How much light is enough?

Just wondering, is 1 hour of afternoon sun through a window enough for
a lilly pilly bonsai to survive? What about a melaleuca?

Excuse my ignorance about plants, but believe it or not, my nursery did
not stock fig trees which is what I wanted to bonsai - needless to say,
my new trees do look nice, but I don't want them to die. I live in a
granny flat and don't really have a balcony to put them on, and am
reluctant to put them outside as the ants will get on them.

Thanks for any help.