Old 12-01-2006, 01:47 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
P van Rijckevorsel

Default a science definition of the concept "stand" for trees

It might, although I am far from sure what field this paper would belong in?
It might also be a colossal waste of time ...
PvR

"Kye" schreef
Aaaah.. I hada read of his website recently and found much there that was
both provocative of thought and shows a person who appears to be

fascinated by the philosophy and "poetry" of sciences mysteries. It would be
very interesting to see what could be produced as a research paper from a
mind so captivated by the philosophy of the world.

Kye.