Old 12-01-2006, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

Default not quite a gardening question !

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
That's correct. Rusty and I use the same newsreader.

Yes, so do I.

No, you do not.

Janet

Janet, oh Janet, I am in trouble with my newsreader at home. On this
(personal) computer I use Turnpike, obviously I cannot use my third
other computer for newsgroups as it is an NHS one and cannot download
newsgroups. So not to confuse you any further, at home I go into Google
to read the n.g.

I cannot tell which posts I have read on Google and I cannot reply as is
asks me to register - and when I do, I can't click on the link and
then....and so on...........

Sacha was kind enough to email me to try and help and through her at
least I can read on Google otherwise I wouldn't have even known that.

What is the purpose of this ramble, oh yes., does anyone have a copy of
Turnpike I can use at home. I subscribe to Demon and they gave Turnpike
away initially but I don't know where to get one now.

On another note, I have got elephants in my attics - that's what it
sounds like, though I suspect they have long tails and therefore I shall
have to get the vermin man in again.
--
Judith Lea