Old 12-01-2006, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default not quite a gardening question !

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
And this is progress?
The ZIMACS way has been a feature for more than ten years.
(Since more than ten years, Mme la Puce!)

Ten years?! Zat's fantastique Monsieur Rusty! Ze sun is shining today
and I must say zat it 'as wormed my little 'eart no end. Now, what you
saying about Zimakz yes?! I am sorry bot I close my eyes usually very
firm when computers are in the conversation. Do you mind if I look
outside during you talk computer, oui? Thank you )