Old 12-01-2006, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
newsb

Default not quite a gardening question !

In article , Judith Lea
writes

On another note, I have got elephants in my attics - that's what it
sounds like, though I suspect they have long tails and therefore I shall
have to get the vermin man in again.

You can download the latest turnpike from Demon

double click or paste this into your browser (or use an ftp program)

ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/mirrors/turnpike/ev605.exe

ev605.exe is the latest issue version (6.05) with Quick Start Guide,
User Manual, DUN and foreign dictionaries.

alternatively, change the ev605.exe to entire.exe - this is the latest
issue version including *all* components.

I'd guess that ev605.exe is fine.

If you already have a version of TP on your machine, you can download an
upgrade version

--
regards andyw