Old 12-01-2006, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Kay Easton

Default A ripping Spring day in January, old friends and ancient blooming shrubbery............

In message , madgardener
writes

"BetsyB" wrote in message
I am amazed you can move your fingers to type tonite?

I'm amazed I can still move my fingers after scrolling down through 12
screens of unnecessary quote! Twice ;-)

Please can those of you who top post spare a thought for some of the
rest of us? I get trouble with RSI if I do too much mouse and keyboard
work, so rather than dab and click at just those posts/bits of post I
want to read, it is much easier on my wrists to hit the spacebar which
takes me to next screen then next post then next thread then next
newsgroup. That is, of course, until someone decides to re-post a long
post in its entirety and it takes me 12 hits just to get to the next
post!

Please - just leave a few lines as context, then snip the rest.
--
Kay