Old 12-01-2006, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default not quite a gardening question !

The message
from kathryn contains these words:

Whoops...looks like ive opened a whole can of worms...
apologies for my forum ignorance...this is all new to me, hope im not
expelled from this web site , didnt realise it would get so heavy...

Don't worry! it's the silly season on URG, when plants are dormant or
growing ever-so-slowly, and there's nothing much else to do.

And as it's winter, and the sun is low in the firmament, one has to
generate a little heat to supplement the lack of light.

My! This Shiraz Cabernet *IS* good!

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig