Old 12-01-2006, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

Default Next years morning glory from last years seed crop

Jazzy wrote:
Hi,

I picked up about 1000 morning glory seeds from around my trellis. I
wonder if I grow plants from them this year if they will be of the
same quality and will flower just as much.

Cheers

You can only try it and see, you've nothing to lose except a bit of time and
50p worth of compost!

I've taken seeds from all kinds of things in my garden and most of them have
been ok, marigolds, verbena, lobelia etc...you might be lucky and get
something even better!