Old 12-01-2006, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default not quite a gardening question !

Janet Baraclough wrote:

Rupert wrote:
10/10 for perseverance.

What's up, Don, can't write to me directly huh!? )

Rupert was congratulating Sue on her perseverance. Not you.

I know that, Oh Bad Breath One, and I'm asking Ruppert why he has to
ask Sue to explain to me the differences between Linux and Windows.
Here, requoted for you below.

Can you now explain to La puce the differences
between Linux and Windows so she can tell which one she is using (at
work or
home)

At work I use OE windows. At home I use the web.

Wherever you are, you still can't read attributions, follow a thread,
understand what others write, or remember what you wrote.
Janet
Janet.

Et toi tu es moche janet janet.