Old 12-01-2006, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

Default Further to Leylandii in pots. Mentioned above

Mike Fitzpatrick wrote:
My sincere apologies I did not realise that I was behaving
inappropriately, good job you were there eh?
But I'm still no nearer to finding an alternative to Leylandii though.
And seeing how I cannot ask for advice I am somewhat stuck.
Thanks for your guidance in this matter.
Mike

No one said you can't ask for advice on this or any other matter, this group
is as much yours as it is everyone else's, what JB was correctly pointing
out, is that you should click 'reply group' to keep related posts within the
same thread, your original thread contained a few replies which you might
want to address, simply open them and click reply group, starting a
different thread for each point of the same conversation is a waste of time
and unlikely to get many, if any, helpfull replies.

BTW
Seeing as you're a fellow blueyonderer, you'd be wise to change your
newserver to text.news.blueyonder.co.uk, or create another news account with
that name in the news server properties box, the news.blueyonder.co.uk
server suffers from 2 hour delays most of the time with it being a binary
server, the text one only carries text and is much more efficient at doing
so.