Old 21-02-2003, 03:25 PM
Jane Ransom

Default robins in the garden

In article , BAC
writes

When you were staring at your robins, did they become more agitated if/when
you blinked? I've heard a theory that robins associate blinking with biting
or swallowing, and it would be interesting to know whether you'd noticed
anything on those lines.

Nope - once we realised that they were happier if we didn't look at them
we just ignored them - and we cottoned on to this pretty fast !

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,