Old 12-01-2006, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Default mystery plant

In message .com, La
Puce writes

Janet Baraclough wrote:

What a moron. You really haven't the faintest clue how usenet,
news-servers, and newsreaders work, do you?

You come in here repeating what I said, re-spelling what I wrote and
Des wrote, confirming correct spelling as if asked, describing 3
varieties of flowers which we had already reviewed and discussed and
now calls me a moron when I point out to you that you just simply
repeated my second post. The moron is you Janet I'm afraid. I don't
give a fig about usenet, news servers and whatnot but I can confirm
that you're nasty and ugly. That I can.

UseNet is an asynchronous medium. It is not uncommon for person B to
write a reply similar to person A's after person A has posted, but
before person B has received person A's message.

BTW, if I've correctly identified the posts in question, Janet's was
written at 13:49, and yours at 14:12. So in this case you, not Janet,
would be person B.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley