Old 12-01-2006, 07:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default not quite a gardening question !

The message .com
from "La Puce" contains these words:
Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:

OE runs under Windows, yes.

Or Linux I was told by the expert Ruppert!

I doubt if he did. You *MIGHT* be able to run it in Wine under Linux,
but that would be like cooking with Chateau Haut Brion 1970

The Web is accessible to all operating systems, it is not an operating
system in itself. All it does is to channel information.

deep sighI thought all knew as I mentioned it before. I use beta
google with your lot.

But you still need to access the web. To do that you must use a computer
with an operating system.

I dropped Turnpike around September last year at
work and replace it with OE. Now I use OE installed at work for emails
and a local forum, I use it at home via the web only. I should put all
my groups onto OE perhaps, but I'm not sure how to start and to tell
you the truth I'm not really bothered either.

Well, I'd be looking for something a hell of a lot safer to use than OE...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig