Old 12-01-2006, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Further to Leylandii in pots. Mentioned above

The message k
from "Mike Fitzpatrick" contains these
words:

My sincere apologies I did not realise that I was behaving inappropriately,
good job you were there eh?
But I'm still no nearer to finding an alternative to Leylandii though.
And seeing how I cannot ask for advice I am somewhat stuck.
Thanks for your guidance in this matter.

No-ones preventing you from asking for advice, just pointing out that
like Midas, you may not get the answer you want.

personally, i don't think that leylandii in post would work, unless you
had very big post, and were prepared to water them copiously and very
frequently - in hot weather, several times a day.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig