Old 12-01-2006, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default mystery plant

Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:

BTW, if I've correctly identified the posts in question, Janet's was
written at 13:49, and yours at 14:12. So in this case you, not Janet,
would be person B.

) Well, my answer was at 1.33, not 14.12. The 14.12 was about the
stratium species relating to the link I sent Stevej. But it really
doesn't matter now because at 1.23 Janet was very busy crushing me on
another thread and admiting that she switches off archive-blockers so
that she can be rude to members. Quite sad.