Old 12-01-2006, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default not quite a gardening question !

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:

I doubt if he did.

Ruppert said and I quote "10/10 for perseverance. Can you now explain
to La puce the differences between Linux and Windows so she can tell
which one she is using (at work or home)".

So I replied Windows, not linux because it is another operating system,
non? ;o)

You *MIGHT* be able to run it in Wine under Linux,
but that would be like cooking with Chateau Haut Brion 1970

I'm fixing my OE tomorrow. My IT boy's coming. Lucky me, I know ...

But you still need to access the web. To do that you must use a computer
with an operating system.

I've got my own server Rusty. At work that is.

Well, I'd be looking for something a hell of a lot safer to use than OE...

Now he tells me!!! What should I use then?!?