Old 13-01-2006, 01:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob

Default san diego

Going to San Diego Saturday, until Wednesday afternoon. Anybody I
should see or avoid seeing? I won't have a car, but a friend of mine is
coming down from LA and we will do the tour Tuesday, if we can find
people who are open. Andy's is evidently not really open on Tuesday
(said we could come, but that it really wouldn't be optimal).

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1