Old 13-01-2006, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson

Default not quite a gardening question !

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:32:34 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ):

On 12/1/06 19:01, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

snip

Sacha, I used to use Agent and have just moved over to a Mac. I have found
Hogwasher works very like Agent but is much better. The more I use it the
more I like it. It isn't free, but you can download a free 60 day trial and
play. When I get to the 60 days, I will definitely buy.

Thanks for that tip - I'd never heard of it so I'll have a look.

It's available from
http://www.asar.com. If you want any more info, feel
free to take it to email - the one I'm posting from does work although I only
check it occasionally.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk