Old 13-01-2006, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
PammyT

Default Further to Leylandii in pots. Mentioned above

"Mike Fitzpatrick" wrote in message
.uk...

My sincere apologies I did not realise that I was behaving

inappropriately,
good job you were there eh?
But I'm still no nearer to finding an alternative to Leylandii though.
And seeing how I cannot ask for advice I am somewhat stuck.
Thanks for your guidance in this matter.
Mike

And don't top post!

This is usenet; not an advice bureau. Whenever anyone asks a
question or makes a remark, some responders may answer the question
(with right or wrong facts) , others may comment on the topic, or
discuss some issue concerning it which doesn't interest or please the
original poster.

Many people have planted leylandii hedges and cared for them well until
circumstances changed. They moved house/got old/became ill/were too
busy; after which the hedge was neglected and very rapidly caused misery
to neighbours. So it's frequently a sore subject here.

Please use the absolutely identical subject header for each post or
reply you make on that topic. Using different headers each time as you
did, is like tearing out pages from a library book. You may have read
the whole thing and remember what it's all about; but you're preventing
others from doing so.

For the same reason, if you're commenting on someone else's post,
please quote enough of what they said for other readers to know what
you're talking about.

There is a weekly post called abcfor newcomers to help you get the
best from the group.

Janet.