Old 13-01-2006, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins

Default mystery plant

"newsb" wrote in message
In article , Des Higgins
writes

I checked for any pages from Ireland only (I do not know how to restrict
google to uk pages)

If you have google toolbar, go to "Options", "Search", and at the bottom
should be a "Use google site" dropdown. Select UK and then a "Search UK"
tick box should appear that adds the uk option to your toolbar.

I just use my browser and tell it to go to www.google.com or www.google.ie
and do not have a google toolbar. I do it from Ireland and automatically
get an option to restrict searches to irish sites.

Otherwise, I should imagine that the country search preferences are
settable from the google preferences site.

Life is too short to even want to find such a place :-)

hth

--
regards andyw