Old 13-01-2006, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default mystery plant

Janet Baraclough wrote:

It's quite clear that her troll agenda is to disrupt this group with
misinformation, lies and personal abuse.

For someone who is openely saying that they switch off their archive
blocker so that they can be rude to members is frankly amazing.

What is very clear is that from the start on the 12th September to be
exact you launched into me when I first posted because you simply
didn't like me giving info to an enquiry, you didn't know anything
about me, you went on and on about me being a troll, you were rude,
disruptive to my discussion with others and since then you haven't
stopped.

What's more is that many have told me that what I say to you is very
much what many in here would like to say, but don't dare. I'm not like
that. I say what I think. What you see is what you get. Beside your
experience because you're 30 years older than me, and knowledge,
because you've got 30 years more practice, you are a bitter, ugly and
twisted old woman.