Old 13-01-2006, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default not quite a gardening question !

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:

I thought you had a son in the house? And I thought that all childer
knew everything about well, er, everything.

Two sons actually. Angels ) I'm fine at home. I don't want to change
anything. It's at work that I have a probleme with er... you lot it
seems. I'm happy using google beta, though I know I could use OE. So
I'll ask me IT boy when he comes.

It doesn't work without an operating system though.

I've got Professional Windows XP on my server.

Now he tells me!!! What should I use then?!?

Hmmm. Since you can't use ZIMACS, I'd suggest you look at Thunderbird,
which comes as part of Firefox - both free, and both, BTW, have Linux
versions for when you come over from the Enemy...

) My mate downloaded Thunderbird yesterday. He's got mac. I don't see
why I should have two different email system when OE seem to be fine.