Old 13-01-2006, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Fitzpatrick

Default Further to Leylandii in pots. Mentioned above

Oh how well I was doing, getting constructive assistance from a few people
all with good ideas when along comes another power crazy, guardian of our
morals PAMMY T...

snip And don't top post!

Instead of shouting instructions from your ivory tower get down here with
the real people and explain what I should or should not do. People like you
make me sick, sitting behind the autonomy of a PC. If I have made such an
impact on your life by posting incorrectly then live with it, it won't hurt
you. I go through life making mistakes, you obviously don't.

In case any one is interested the idea of yew seems to be most preferred
although the Beech idea and the red wood came in a close second.

Remember:- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most
intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. Charles Darwin