Old 13-01-2006, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Further to Leylandii in pots. Mentioned above

The message
from "Mike Fitzpatrick" contains these
words:

Oh how well I was doing, getting constructive assistance from a few people
all with good ideas when along comes another power crazy, guardian of our
morals PAMMY T...

snip And don't top post!

Quite right too...

Instead of shouting instructions from your ivory tower get down here with
the real people and explain what I should or should not do. People like you
make me sick, sitting behind the autonomy of a PC. If I have made such an
impact on your life by posting incorrectly then live with it, it won't hurt
you. I go through life making mistakes, you obviously don't.

You haven't made much of an impact because I generally delete posts
unread if they have a top-posted reply.

Not always, but generally.

In case any one is interested the idea of yew seems to be most preferred
although the Beech idea and the red wood came in a close second.

Yew is quite slow-growing, and if you do go that route, be sure to get
the right variety for a hedge.

Remember:- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most
intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. Charles Darwin

Holly might be considered.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig