Old 14-01-2006, 01:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Hormone rooting powder - sell by date??

The message
from "Rupert" contains these words:
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Rupert" contains these words:

Snip
Let's get back to discussing Linux:-)

I've got a distro which runs from a floppy...

Yes and it's brill --a Geek type bunged it on my laptop without me knowing
and frightened the ship(sp) out of me .

Tom's?

I've Knoppix on live CD and I'm just about to burn the latest Ubantu,
and there's Debian in a tray, and Mempis ready to play with if/when I
feel like installing it. (Also got a lot of old distros, including FT,
which I've had for yonks - S.u.S.E. was developed from FT.)

I can guarantee you will never ever ever get a BSOD if you follow this:-
http://www.beemerworld.com/tips/bsodchange.htm

I try to avoid them, though I have got a Beemer...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig