Old 14-01-2006, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
PammyT

Default Bonsai trees

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Janet Bennett wrote:
i have a couple of Bonsai trees that have lost their leaves. Are there
deciduous Bonsai trees and do they lose their leave indoors

Yes. However, you have probably bought or been given those "bonsai"
as house plants when they are not suitable - most of the ones sold
in the gimmicky tat-shops (e.g. "garden centres" and supermarkets)
fall into that category.

The first step is to identify the species. Please post a description,
or use a label if you have one.

I have a couple of trees I bonsai'd myself but they live outside as I
understood that they weren't to be kept indoors.