Old 15-01-2006, 02:57 AM posted to aus.gardens
Cynthia

Default tiny orange bugs

On close inspection of the stem of the cycad, I noticed that there are
hundreds of minute orange bugs going about their business. I was wondering
if you got the same thing on your plants. They might be living on the dead
material on the outside of the plant, but it's all new to me.

The garden centre recommended Seasol to boost the plant's health, so I'm
going to put just a bit of it (diluted of course) onto the soil where I know
the roots are - in an attempt to avoid soaking the rest of the pot.

Cynthia.