Old 16-01-2006, 01:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Farmer Joe

Default Compost from cabbage, brocchili etc.

Hi: I grew a bunch (40) cabbage, brocchili caukiflowers and
Brussels. I do not plan to grow them in the same area next year.
Should I Mulch that stuff up...its in my compost heap... and till it
under in my whole garden or the part where these were grown? Or
should I just toss it? Educate me. I had a great rookie harvest on
almost every crop ..I grew cux, squash and toms etc. I don't want
to get the soil too hot.. Thanks Farmer Joe