Old 15-01-2006, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Persuading the birds to eat the food I put out...

About 2 weeks ago, in a spirit of goodwill to all men and wild birds, I
bought a bird-table and a large tub of mixed bird seed. I also bought a
dozen or so of those suet balls. I've put a handful of seed on the
bird-table, along with a suet ball, and sat back to watch flocks of
grateful birds arrive to feed.

But from what I can see, nothing has been touched.

Any reason for this?

The bird-table is on a patio, about 10 feet from the back door of the
house.

Cheers

Will