Old 15-01-2006, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Bonsai trees

On 15/1/06 22:01, in article ,
"Christopher Norton" wrote:

The message
from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these words:

The message
from Christopher Norton contains these words:

Depends on the species Sacha. There are lots of trees that can live
quite happily indoors, unfortunately none that come from any where other
than the tropics.

I have a bonsai elder which has survived two years indoors. It will
probably go out in the spring, though.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

But Rusty, you have to admit you`ve a rather good set of green fingers.
And elder are much less fussy than the serissa usually sold as Bonsai.

Worst one I have ever seen is a privet sold in B & Q. Completely ill
equipped to live in the store let alone in a house!!!!

It occurred to me to wonder how warm Rusty keeps his house, too.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk