Old 16-01-2006, 02:38 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-lo

Default Small pond question...

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
I Live in zone 5,and have an balcony that gets very little sunlight.Can
anyone tell me what kind of waterplants that will do well in my
watergarden? Thanks,Nancy

Outdoors? Don't you have January out there in zone 5? Anything that
won't freeze should be ok. Although I actually live near large cities
my US friends refer to this place as a "frozen arctic wasteland" yet
every spring Ludwigia, Riccia, vals and sags and all sorts of aquaqrium
plants pop up in the lakes rivers and ponds here. So, some of them
can freeze.

The lack of SUNLIGHT is her/his biggest problem, not the cold.
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952