Old 16-01-2006, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

Default Bonsai trees

In article ,
Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

But Rusty, you have to admit you`ve a rather good set of green fingers.
And elder are much less fussy than the serissa usually sold as Bonsai.

Worst one I have ever seen is a privet sold in B & Q. Completely ill
equipped to live in the store let alone in a house!!!!

It occurred to me to wonder how warm Rusty keeps his house, too.

breaks icicle off nose

Good question.

My boiler blew on Thursday and is being repaired now :-)

Yes, I agree with the comments. It is plants like pomegranate
that could be grown as bonsai house plants, and I may try and
see if it can take the root constraints. Low humidity? Don't
make it laugh ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.