Old 16-01-2006, 04:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Kiekie

Thank you Sue. You have a Phal. that looks like one I'm raising
from a seedling-It's about half grown now. I almost killed it by
overwatering. Lost my first Phal. to water in the dish and killed my
first Cattlea cause when it came in the mail it was a bare root. I
thought that was the way it grew so it didn't last long. Some people
send growing instuctions with their orchids-that's the way to go. So
now with your advice I won't send my kiekie to an early grave-thanks for
the help......Burr